Butterfly Wicca Bedding Set . This cool ringer tee features a flocked graphic of the famous Playboy logo, which was designed by graphic designer Art Paul. Paul served as Playboy Magazine’s founding art director, and he was integral to helping Playboy founder, Hugh Hefner develop the publication. Hefner had originally intended for the magazine to be called “Stag Party” and early drafts of the Playboy’s logo featured a cartoon deer. The name was changed before the first issue was published, thanks to threats of a trademark dispute, and the logo was quickly altered into a rabbit instead.
Butterfly Wicca Bedding Set,hoodie, sweater, longsleeve and ladies t-shirt
– The fleece blanket features a lightweight, drug-free microfiber fleece that’s not only super soft, but warm & cosy.
– Full printed top with white underside
– Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low
– Each premium blanket for beautiful vivid colors.
– The cozy underside is made of super soft fleece for warmth and comfort.
– Perfect for cuddling while watching TV on the couch, relaxing on the sofa or reading in bed.
– Machine washable on gentle cycle with cold water and mild detergent.